Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Getting Caught Up

Since having the MG delivered I have been evaluating the car to determine what needs to be addressed in the restoration. I should also note, as of right now I don't intend to make this a show car, my goal today is to make it a nice driver. That means every part of the car will be mechanical refurbished but I am not planning on repainting it. So here are some of the things I have found so far that I need to work on.


The engine bay needs general cleaning.

The electrical system requires some refreshing.

The Brake system needs a complete overhaul.

Front brakes need calipers rebuilt. Once the brakes are back in working order I will conduct a test drive to better asses any other drive-ability issues before progressing further.


No comments:

Post a Comment